Monday, 8 September 2014

where did the week go .....

It's Monday again, time is flying and my memory is flying with it lol

I am still sore, bruising that cannot be seen still coming up in patches. Yuk. Time to see the consultant tomorrow for the first of I do not know how many implant top-ups.

Christmas shopping already come to mind, hohoho, will be mainly on line this year I think. I am looking at several charity sites and unusual gift ideas. Well, for once I should be in to greet the postie instead of being out in the crowds and big rush!

Anyone thinking of stocking fillers - the Magical Wall series is suitable for 9 plus years. Never mind the not politically correct grammar in places, they are all excellent reads.

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92

Has anyone got any ideas for a new story? My muse is currently well asleep and I need to start writing again. I need to start getting out to groups again for that matter, just not up to it at the moment. Recovery from jajor surgery sucks, but getting there slowly. I suppose I had best concentrate on getting back on the diet! I have been comfort eating for a whole month, but I haven't put weight back on which is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.