Friday, 7 March 2014

Way hay, chips again!

Oh dearie me how I have missed chips since joining slimming club. Brand new 'skinny fryer' arrived today so will be trying it out tonight. The perfect excuse!

Weather today does not know what it's doing - fine and sunny this am, came out of writers' group to be nearly blown over! Back home to swap writing bag for shopper bag and went out and the heavens opened. A real squall. Now it is sunny again, but extremely windy.

Hope everyone is recovered/recovering well from flooding and freezing. Weather pattersn worldwide are rather chaotic. Not sure if I'm glad to be indoors at the moment though - there is too much drilling and banging going on next door. Will be glad when the renovations are complete.

Any other Terry Goodkind fans out there? I have finished The First Confessor - a totally brilliant read. Have started The Omen Machine and not sure what to think at the moment. Anyone else read Jean Auel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.