Yes, I am laughing to stop myself groaning at my stupidity! I ran out of printing ink yesterday and ran for bus to get new cartwidges before the shops shut. Made it with five minutes to spare - who is the idiot who packed the old cartridge packaging but forgot her purse! I might have gone tomato red in the shop - I certainly felt like it!
Which numpty also slept in, VERY late, this morning? I shoved a hat on my unwashed hair and breathed a sigh of relief as the last cartridges were still available. I spent a fortune - two of each to ensure I don't run out again in a hurry.
Now gritting teeth - the printer is making such a monotonous noise it is grating on my ears. Oh well, only another ten pages to go .....
Above aside, I am avoiding the TV and radio and web sites with news. I do not want to listen to any of the budget speech thank you. Six 0'clock news will be fine with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.