Was house-sitting again today for son, the flat was as messy as it was last week. Eek. Gas service guy got the heating on and found nothing wrong with it - but turned it off and left before I could ask him to put it on again! (My eyes cannot see into the cupboard to do so myself). I think sonny boy will be spending at least one day of holiday coming up doing his own house-sitting!
I miss chips, had none since starting slimming club. So nice hubbie has allowed me to order a Tefal thingamy that cooks with only one spoonful of oil. I can hardly wait. The chips are far more vital to my needs than the buscuits and cakes I have foresaken lol
Turkey stirfry tonight with two handfuls of pasta and tomato based sauce. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.