Dearie me, I am surely becoming an old woman (yes, I know I AM one but I feel 20ish in my mind lol)
Too knackered after curry night out to sit and watch an old favourite film into the wee small hours, heavens - it was hard enough to make it up the stairs as it was!
Still waiting for EBay delivery, not quite a week late but knowing mail services are pushed not panicking yet. Dear son will just have to do without the matching teeshirt if it comes to it.
I have made up yet another shopping list, we have nearly nothing in that we will surely need. But apart from the turkey three days ahead (definitely no space in fridge) we cannot buy fruit and veg more than two days ahead of the 25th. Now the 20th and the small freezer still needs emptying of the c*** we have forgotten since last year (or more, I ashamedly admit). I want ice cream this year - the fridge will not do.
Trip to the care home tomorrow, an early Christmas giving for mum. She will not know the difference anyway.
Me? the usual aches and pains, as said I am well over the hill, looking forward to final op to make chest 'normal' again.
And as I in all honesty cannot see me finding the time to visit here again before the New Year -
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY, PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.