Thursday, 4 December 2014

Its December the what alread?!

Tempus fugit far, far too much fugit for my liking right now.


Merry Christmas to all my readers and Twitter followers (@toarshstories if you don't already know). Cards already coming in, I haven't quite finished writing/addressing yet.

First Christmas dinner tomorrow (lunch at least), followed by an ex-work night in and a large family curry night out week before the Big Day.

Are we all done shopping? I have restocked a few sweetie bits, slaps own wrists for eating, naughty naughty me. Just started wrapping while my two men are out of the way lol. My hubbie had a good laugh realising the hardest bit of the lights to put up was still in place from last year, I think we'll leave them there again. The window swag is a bit forlorn after losing its central holding nail. We can't get the ladder close enough to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.