I hope he was nicer to you all than he was to me. BOTH my men let me down, big time.
The first parcel opened was from my son - a DVD of Frozen. The one thing I had said I would stuff down his neck if he got that - and I meant it at the time. I made do with emptying the paper bag over his head, his hair sparkled the whole day. Then I opened hubbie's smallest offering - Paco Rabbane Pour Homme!!!!! He spent quarter of an hour scouring the small room for the Red Door it should have been. I spent Christmas dinner giving both of them to silent treatment, I think they got the message. It does not do to annoy mum at Christmas lol
I have made one sale less of books this year - a whole plain zilch. Rats and more rats lol
Now looking forward to hospital clinic visit on the 30th, I have to get there for 9am and I am not a happy bunny about that at all. I hope to get the schedule for my permanent implant anyway.
And I want a far better 2015 than 14 has been! No horrid shocks anymore. Whether I celebrate New Years Eve remains to be seen, weather depending of course. I am an old wimp and not afraid to admit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.