Thursday, 3 April 2014

What a mess

I thought I had already posted something about this little disaster, but apparently not. Either that, or it disappeared into cyber space somewhere.

You should know by now I am producing a book for the writers' group, it is proving problematic with multiple edits and additions/deletions. I got another two adds and edits this morning via email.

Well, yesterday, I tried printing out the entire thing. The printer ground to a halt half way. I tried everything to delete the print job, it just could not budge. So I finally switched off computer last night and hoped for the best. Yay! Print queue empty. System, however, will not allow me to restore back a couple of days. I don't like the sound of that, but ho hum, have to let it be.

I have put the additional story in book and edited the second. I haven't had the courage to try and print again .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.