Yep, I'm back home and recovered from a hectic weekend. We have been at the Hartlepool Headland Folk Fest, and a great time was had by all. Hosted by The Young 'Uns, with many many well known and not so well known names in the folk world, the venues were more or less packed all weekend.
For none churchgoers, we were in church six times in all! But you hae to admitm, a church is a wonderful place for acapela acoustics.
We booked well known hotel chain known for good night guarantee - well, Friday night was a horror story for me that had nothing to do with the room! I don't know what befell me. Shivering uncontrolably one minute, throwing up bile the next, then on the loo on the hour every hour for the whole night. I was bleary eyed the whole of the next day, but thankfully whatever had caused it seemed to have disappeared.
Still no comments re the story? Would anyone like another?
And as I missed the plug day - again - remember to check out my Amazon pages, please. Tell me to shut up if you want, do, I WANT to here from YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.