Saturday, 28 March 2015

Still here .....

Sorry for having seemingly dropped off the face of the Earth. Broken arm has got in the way of every corner of my life for the past two months. Now I am feeling okay with typinga lttle at last. I am being told not to overdo it, of course. Next x-ray is on 9th April to see how it is healing. I am doing daily exercises which are a pain or not, there are alternate up and down days.

I am now wishing my muse would wake up.

Woes aside - Thorn's Tale and Gentle The Cruel Path are now up with brand new cover artwork, thank you my friend Lauren Brown. She is a wizz. Look out for the lot on Amazon please. Make my day and buy something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.