Ah, stats for this week - 65 views (not bad, considering not many tweets) - 2 new followers (but 3 leavers, sob)
Sorry but I DO use Twitter more than the blog lately. Call it 'muse deprivation', ie, no muse for many days.
Update on medical treatment? Still having top up injections of implant, hopefully last one next week. Hopefully, as implant now sore and pulling in places in shouldn't. Actually looking forward to having the permanent implant. I need to ask for a timescale, as I want another break before the op. My passport runs out in March and I want a day trip over the channel before then. And I will be feeling up to the travel before the op, not after lol
Who is frantically buying for Christmas then? I refuse to listen to the emails calling me to Black Friday/weekends deals. Just because the money is tight mind.
Congrats to both Royal Mail and Yodel. My CD arrived a week ahead of target - and my Tower Poppy arrived a full two months ahead of target! Now I need a new vase to show off the latter, intended to be incorporated into Christmas scenery. Now - where did we put those new lights last year?????
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.