Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Mojo up and running!

My muse is well and truly awake again, hence the long sojourn here. My apologies, but ideas have to be sent to computer as fast as they come.

Magical Wall 3 is NOW AVAILABLE IN PRINT, woohoo, and Magical Wall 4 is with beta reader! Keep on rollin', writer, keep on rollin'!

I am currently back with Gentle's story. It will be a far cry from the rest of the series, totally adult material for sex and gore. The story needs to be to portray how the original Gentle that Misty married changed into the Gentle that was the Monster later on. I still think I will redeem him at the end though.

But I am more than pleaed that Magical Wall is turning out so well. Check them out, please, you will be more than pleased you did.

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92

amazon.com/author/susanhenry

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.